The care you give to your tatoo during the first few days of it’s life is very crucial. How to take care of tatoo?
- Keep bandage on tatoo for two hours. If the bandage sticks use luke-warm water on the area and remove very carefully.
- Next thoroughly wash tatoo with Ivory soap and cold water. Be sure to remove all surface blood. Lightly pat dry.
- Apply light coats of Bacatracin cream or Neosporin cream like you are trying to push it in.
- Apply the vitamin cream every 3 to 4 hours.
- No direct sunlight for 30 days.
- No salt water or chlorinated swimming pools until healed.
- If it scabs. Do not pick it.
- Relieve the itch by slapping the area around it.
- Keep it covered with loose, clean clothing.